Thursday, March 29, 2012

You Change... Just Like The Weather...

.... and the weather, you know will always change....

Don't ask me why I am quoting country songs here... I haven't listened to country music since I moved away from California at 19 years old.

But, it's true... the weather will always be changing... and therefore so will our plans!

Why, you might ask am I not on Lake shore right now putting in my 6 miles?

Well, because even though it's sunny, it's like 40 degrees on the lake front... a little too cold for the kids!

It's ok, honestly it might have been a bit much to try to pack in 6 miles, a zoo and a museum all in one day with a 6, 4 and 2 year old.  So, we'll break it up!  Today, Navy Pier, Bubba Gump and the Children's Museum.  All have fun things to do indoors... and Sunday, when we should be back in the 80's we'll do Lincoln Park Zoo, Lake Shore and maybe even the Magnificent Mile for some window shopping and a quick view of Marilyn's underpants before they take her down... if they haven't already?!

So, I'm off to get the kids and myself dressed for a fun (albeit chilly) evening in the city!
See you all tomorrow, where I will be putting in a real run!

No comments:

Post a Comment