Sunday, March 11, 2012

So EGG-cited!

Did you remember to Spring Forward this morning!?

Just to give you an idea of how far behind I am, two of the clocks in my house were never set back in the Fall and are now on time again....


I'm starting to realize that I'm going to need to be cooking and prepping food ALL the time!  I can no longer eat whatever my kids are having because let's face it, chicken nuggets, pizza, mac n cheese, and spaghetti... are not Fat Girl Friendly!
BUT, in order to get the most use out of the food I'm making, I'm trying to incorporate our meals.  So maybe I'm only eating the egg whites... I add the yolks I'm not eating to the kids bowl of egg whites and yolks, and we all had eggs.  But while they had theirs with hash browns, I had a half a cup of non fat cottage cheese with a strawberry on top!  We poked holes in the top and bottom of the eggs and blew the insides out... (do you think that could qualify for cardio?  I was pretty winded!) then the kids got to decorate their eggs with stickers.  (Sissy just smashed hers... she's 2, that's what 2's do).  :)




This is what I've been eating... well this and this:
Chicken Breasts.  Sauteed in Lemon Juice, Lemon Pepper and Garlic Salt.

I had a really bad craving for something sweet and creamy last night, a spoonful of peanut butter hit the spot!
I'm taking pictures of the scale 
(and every time I do I think to myself I must get a pedicure so I don't have to crop out my feet!)  
By the time I get the pics loaded, they're dated.  
Today I'm at 179.... this was taken yesterday.  I'm averaging a pound a day!

Jeff has his weigh in tomorrow, you remember... the Brave Husband?  You didn't think I'd let him off the hook with some nudie pictures did ya!?  ;)  Nope, he's weighing in tomorrow!  Between you and me, I'm a little bit nervous for him.  He's been eating some questionable things... but I'm trying to be supportive and not harp on him too much.  I realize he is not a healthy eater, at all!  So this will be much more challenging for him than I.  However, I say that... but you know how men are.  They can drop weight like nothing!  He'll probably lose more than me faster than me, with very little effort.  Men!  :)
Seeing as he's off today and we have 64 degrees.... sun shining... I can breathe again...I'm gonna get my booty on a REAL run!  Have a great 'Spring' Forward!

2 comments:

  1. I keep sugar free Jell-o Pudding (chocolate of course) on hand, and add a TBSP. of natural peanut butter to it. It's Dee-lish, and hits the spot when you're craving sweets.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tip Ronda... but I'm too afraid of the sugar free stuff. Aspartame/nutra sweet and many other names they give the toxic chemicals scare me worse than sugar! AND I'm so weird, but I can actually taste the difference and I can't stand the way the fake sugar tastes...

    ReplyDelete