Saturday, March 10, 2012

10 Pounds Down! (40 to go)

Stepped on the scale this morning and I'm now at 180!  Yeeehaaa!
I'm enjoying it while it lasts!  I know the pounds melt off quick and I'll hit a plateau after the first 15 to 20... but hey!  10 pounds less is 10 pounds less!  I'm excited!
And not to be TMI here, but I also received my monthly visit from "Aunt Flow" and I still feel skinnier than ever!  That being said, cramps are making me want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head!

This is one of those days where a little encouragement would go a long way!

I've already slipped and allowed myself a coke this morning with my Atkins bar.  I never said I would quit coke, I just didn't want it until now.  Once this case is gone though, I'm not buying any more!  I can't have it in the house!  Some might wonder, why not just drink diet?  Well, the fake sugar/poison freaks me out more than being fat, sugar or calories!

Anyhow, all is not lost!  The day is ahead of me... and I intend on eating right the rest of the day... and moving my butt even if it's just cleaning the house!  Trust me, it needs it and it is a work out in itself!

We're having 25 people over on Friday for a Sham-Rock and Roll Dance Party, Woot, woot!!  I'm just gonna put this out here right now, St. Paddy's day... is my free pass day!  I have got to cut lose and have some fun at this party!  I will eat something sweet and something with carbs!  And the next day, the babysitter is coming... so you can bet your buttermilk I'll be drinking some green beer!  Jeff and I agreed to this before we started this whole thing, but I just realized last night I failed to inform you all.  Because let's face it, sometimes you just have to cut lose and enjoy life or else what's the point, right?!

For Christmas Santa brought me Pole Dancing classes!  No, I have no intentions of being a stripper or starting a new profession.... but a while back I took a free class and let me tell you!  My entire body was sore for a week!  It's an intense, all body (fun) workout!  I'm recruiting a couple girlfriends to go with me... so that should be fun!  :)   I'm just hoping it goes how I imagine... which is something like this:
and not like this:

and on that note, have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment