Monday, March 26, 2012

Shopping Can Be Quite The Workout!

Especially when it's at IKEA and Nordstrom Rack!

Before heading home and back to reality today, I stopped to do some shopping on the way!
I couldn't very well return home with nothing in hand for the kids now could I?!  :)

I bought some new sports bras, running socks and running shorts... and got some books and candy for the kids!  Shoes and cigars for the Brave Husband... then headed over to IKEA to pick up some book shelves I have been meaning to get.  IKEA can be quite the workout!

I missed my kids so stink'n much!  I cried halfway there as I left!

Especially Sissy!  I swear she learned 5 new words over night!
They had a great time with Dad and I got a much needed break... but man was it good to feel those little arms around my neck again and hear their loud "MOM!" as I came in the door!  :)

And for the first time, in a very long time... I was excited to read bedtime stories, sing songs and tuck in... because I wasn't over tired from caring for them all day long!

Thanks to the Brave Husband for the much needed break and a big ol' pat on the back for taking such good care of my babies... AND losing a total of 10 pounds now!  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment