Friday, March 30, 2012

"Stupid Is As Stupid Does"


This morning "I Was Runnin"... 4 miles in total.   I should have run this:



Because, last night, we took the kiddos to the Chicago Children's Museum and then to Bubba Gump on Navy Pier for Dinner.  This is what I ate:


 And THIS is what I drank... a Coronarita!


SO sinful, and SO good!!!  Not in the diet plan, but hey... sometimes you just have to say 'screw the diet'  for one meal, no!?  "My Mama Says" ... all things in moderation!  Okay, okay... enough with the Forrest Gump one liners!

We had a fun night in the city, the kids loved the museum and eating out!  It's been a real nice staycation this week while Dad's off of work!
On the way outta town we stopped at the Tribune building to visit Marilyn before they take her down this Spring.




Teacher, teacher I declare... I see Marilyn's underwear!!


Sorry, couldn't resist... Last Forrest Gump one liner... pinky swear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment