Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'll Be Back!!

So today I wake up and realize it's been 16 days since I got sick and I really don't feel like I'm improving!?
Each time I feel a little better, I go for a run and feel like I regress.  So I go to the Doctor and it's as I suspected, because I've had it before... walking pneumonia.  Ugh!  Well, that explains a lot, but still sucks!

So I'm on some antibiotics now and believe it or not I feel better than I was with my first dose!
I told the Doc all about my new weight loss training program that I'm on and she asked that I give it a rest for a couple days until the medicine is really kick'n in.   I wish I would have gone in last week when I suspected this might be the case, now I just feel like I've lost more time!  Frustrating... but, at least I'll be well in time for our Sham-Rock and Roll Party Friday!

So I'm going to take the next couple days off.  I'll still be eating right... just not training.
Not sure if I'll have much to write about then, as I'll just be cleaning the house and getting ready for the kids party!  So if you don't hear from me for a few days... don't count me out!

I'm down, but I'm not out!  In the words of the meat head governor from California,
"I'll Be Back!"

Ewe, just ewe.

No comments:

Post a Comment