Friday, March 23, 2012

Hanging Out In Plateau-sville...

Today is the latest I've ever waited in the day... to blog.

And that's because, for the first time... I'm really not sure what to write about?!

Today wasn't a bad day... busy mostly, housework and stuff... I am so, SO sore!  Wow!
I still managed to pull off some light cardio and circuit training.

But if I'm being perfectly honest... I'm really, having to remind myself now that it's not JUST about weight loss... but about living healthier, having more energy and feeling good!

Because I think I've plateaued, already!?  And I was really hoping to lose more weight before reaching this point... but here I am.  Not losing, not gaining... just breaking even no matter how hard I try!

No change in weight... no change in measurements.  Hmmmmm..... I do see a change in general though and I feel a ton better, so I'm trying not to worry about it and really trying to stick to it!
THIS is when it gets challenging!

I saw a post on Pinterest earlier (Pinterest is my internet addiction) it made me feel better, something along the lines of muscle weighing more than fat and looking better weighing more...
here it is:


So tonight, for dinner... I felt like I was cheating!
But I wasn't... granted, I did have 3 grams of carbs from whole wheat tortilla's and some healthy fats from avocado... but I don't care!  It was good healthy food.. and oh so delicious!

I sauteed up some chicken breast... made some home made guacamole and some home made cowboy caviar... put it all together in a whole wheat, low carb tortilla and voila!  Nummalicious!
I'm going to need to start thinking outside the diet box, I'm getting bored with the same ol', same ol'... tonight was a real treat!

2 comments:

  1. Cowboy caviar! I eat it on flattened out scrambled eggs (I hate eggs). Makes dinner less painful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Cowboy caviar! So full of flavor and good for ya! I'll have to try it on the ol' egg whites cause I'm not a huge fan of eggs either! Another reader told me to add the guac to my eggs as well... I've never tried it... sounds weird, but it's probably nummy too!

    ReplyDelete