Monday, April 9, 2012

Walking & Talking...

Yup, I can do both... ;)  We women can multi-task like that!

Met up with my good friend today who is like the little sis I never had!  We walked the hills in Glen Ellyn on a dirt path that is much like the course I'll be racing on.  Although we were walking, the pace was pretty quick and at one point I had to ask my beautiful, long legged friend to slow it down.... :)  My knee hurt!
It was so good to catch up with you Sherrie... I have missed you!  Sherrie is a young woman who I have been fortunate enough to have met a few years back while she was competing for Miss Illinois.  I helped her get prepared as she too is a classical singer!  She's so beautiful, inside and out... and such an inspiration.  She is the Editor in Chief and Founder of Tiara Magazine and Live Out Loud Charity, working in suicide prevention.  I am so proud of her and just love her so much!
You can check out Sherrie's great work here:

http://tiaramag.net/

http://liveoutloudcharity.org/

Not only is she beautiful, smart, hard working and gracious... she had a lot to teach me about eating whole foods and drinking distilled water.... and she introduced me to Vega!  The checker at Whole Foods Market confirmed that it's amazing... so I can't wait to try this stuff!  Thanks again Sherrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment