Friday, April 6, 2012

More New Ways of Do'n Things...


Dr. Matt is a Plethora of good information!  Check out this sweet website link he hooked me up with to help you track your workouts, food and caloric intake, and more!  Thanks again Dr. Matt! :)

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/

Today I was discussing healthy eating over the phone with my Mom and she mentioned a machine she saw on TV that does it all... and I realized she was describing the Vita Mix Blender, my good friend Carey has one!  I have been wanting one ever since she had us over for dinner and I witnessed it in action!  She took whole veggies and butternut squash and made us a delicious and nutricious hot soup in minutes, in this thing! 

So healthy, so quick and so easy!  (AND SO Pricey) but I bet it will pay for itself before too long since it has a 5 year warranty and there are endless things you can do with it.  Including making hot soups, frozen smoothies, juice, peanut butter, bread, you name it!  Whole, healthy foods, ... quick and easy! 
(P.S. They're paying me nothing to say this, (I wish they were) ;) it's just really that awesome... it's going to be my new favorite thing I can tell already)

I hesitated on the price but my Mom knew it was an awesome thing and that I would use it a ton with a growing family, and she would use it a ton while canning when she comes to visit durring harvest... so she is pitching in for my Birthday!  Thanks Mom, I love you! :)  I ordered it today and I can't wait for it to get here!  For now on it's healthy, whole eating from scratch around here... as much as humanly possible!

Here's a demo if you'd like to check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOcKnX5SKb8


No comments:

Post a Comment