Monday, April 2, 2012

Water...With A Twist of Happy! :)

Today was a day of running my errands... I ran to the store to get groceries... ran to the school to pick up the boys... and the library to return a book!  After dinner we went for a walk, the 3 kids and I... down to the neighborhood field to watch the big kids play frisbee golf.  It was a good day!  Productive and a good amount of walking/jogging mixed in.

I had a craving for a Chef's salad today so I started hard boiling some eggs and picked up all the ingredients I'd need while at the store!  It took a while to get it together, but it was worth it!  So nummy!  If you use a nonfat, light dressing (I like Italian), and a reduced fat cheese (or no cheese) it's not too bad for you either!  And if you're like me (and you sometimes get tired of just drinking water)... then throw in some fruit, or cucumber... and voila!
Super yummy, and so pretty!!  (since we eat and drink with our eyes first, right?!)  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment