Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's Better With A Friend Like You!


Today, Kris and I hit the trails together!  This is us stretching... HA!  :)
(I didn't shave so don't look too close)  She is training for a 5k Dirty Girl Mud Run coming up here... and she's got this fun program on her phone where the (unnamed lady) yells at us "Walk" or "Run"... funny how she always had us running on the inclines!

It was nice to get out of the house, breathe some fresh air and catch up with my girl!
We did a little retail therapy after that... followed by some dinner... and what do you know!?
The Funky mood is Gone!

It's amazing how much easier and even fun it was to run with a buddy!
I hope we can do this more often!

I was back to the grind today with my health food smoothies!  I did however enjoy a grilled avocado, tomato and cheese sandwich!  It was delicious and I highly recommend it! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to do this program with you! You are a good motivator with great knowledge of running! I am hoping this process helps me enjoy running so we can be life long running partners like the couple we saw last night! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Kris! That sounds great! Let's get you some shoes that don't hurt your shins... I'll go with you to see Eric if you want? Love you girl! <3

    ReplyDelete