Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pump It Up!


Today the kids had a Birthday party to attend at an indoor jump park called Pump It Up.  My oldest was fine on his own, but my younger two were scared of everything... and yet wanted to do everything so guess who got to lift a 4 year old and 2 year old through inflatable obstacle courses for a good hour and a half?!  Yup, me!  Seriously, I was exhausted and SO sweaty... but it was fun!
I saw a friend of mine at the party that I haven't seen in a few weeks and the first thing she said was "Wow, you look great!"  I think she could see I've lost weight!  I wasn't expecting it, as I thought the rule of thumb was something like 8 weeks??  What's the saying?   Hold on..........
here it is:


So anyhow, it was a nice, reassuring surprise to hear that it's working!!

If hauling 2 kiddos through inflatables for an hour and a half wasn't work out enough, then my oldest came home and decided it was time to take off the training wheels on his bike!  UGH, my back!!!   
Seriously.  I. hurt. every. where!!!  

Got an email on Facebook today from my friend Daniel with some links to a great website that helped him lose 30 pounds!!  So awesome, congrats and good job to Daniel and thanks for sharing!    
Here's the links he sent me if you're interested:

Online Fitness community and to track your progress (Facebook for Fitness)
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/

Nutrition Information and Ideas
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmainnut.htm

Women Specific Information
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/women.htm

Real Life Transformation Stories and how/why they did it.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=FemaleTransformation

I'm really impressed and inspired with the amount of good information and healthy living amongst my peers!  And to think, I'd have had no idea had I not gone public with my goals.  So while it's a little humiliating to reveal the truth online about how much I've gained, I'd say the trade offs in help and encouragement I've received have been worth it!

Thanks again, Daniel and all of my friends who have been so helpful and supportive, it means a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment