Friday, May 18, 2012

This Too Shall Pass...


This is my 6 week old Blighted Ovum (empty sack with egg yolk).   
I passed it last night.


A blessing in disguise really since I had no idea how I would manage with 4 children 6 years old and under!  Proof Positive, for me at least... that God really doesn't give us anything we can't handle!
The good Lord must have known that I can not handle it.  Not now at least, maybe not ever.

So this was the 'medical situation' that I mentioned earlier.  For those that are curious.  
I figured, I may as well write about it!?  
Why not... I mean it's just one more hurdle I'm jumping over, on my way to 15k!

I had no idea when I started this short journey how action packed it would be, did you!?  

Sheesh...

I can't wait to stop bleeding, heal up and hit the trails again!

It's a little sad.  I'm not completely heartless.  But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more relieved than sad.
What I do take from it though, is how grateful I am for the 3 healthy children I DO have!
I'm starting to really comprehend what a true miracle that is in itself!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry, Mel. I am glad you have been able to keep a positive outlook. I hate having things out of control in my life, but at least these times will pass. Hang in there. I hope things with your husbands job get sorted out soon, and I wish you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete