Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Down 20 Pounds Total Now!! :)

Yipppppeeeeee!! :)




I'm 20 pounds lighter... (30 to go!)

Let's take a quick look at the then and now... shall we?!

When I started my measurements were as such:


Measurements across the breasts 40"
around the waist 38"
below the belly button 41"
around the butt? LOL  44"
Around the upper, fatty part of the thigh...obviously I have no idea how I'm supposed to be measuring here it's  25"
around the upper fatty part of the arm 13"

Now they are as follows:

Across the breasts 39"
around the waist 35"
below the belly button 39 1/2 "
around the buttocks :) LOL 43"
around the thigh 24"
arm is still 13", looks like I need to work my arms out more, it's the only place I haven't lost at least an inch.


I feel like a new person!  I look and feel so different already!  It's really exciting!! :)

Overall I have much more energy and I'm much more happy!

I sleep better, handle stress better, think more clearly, my skin and hair look better... everything is improving!  I can hardly imagine how much better I'll feel when I lose the next 20!

Loving the juicing!  Since I increased the amount I haven't even had headaches or felt tired!  It's been great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment