Saturday, May 12, 2012

Perfect Conditions Don't Exist



So the past week or so was rough.  There are many uncertainties in my life right now and more on my plate than I could ever process... but, that's life right!? 
There isn't really a whole lot I can do about any of it right now, since it's all a wait and see game at the moment, but what I can do... (now that I've had time to wrap my head around it all)  is to not let it keep me down!
If you wait for Perfect Conditions... you'll never get anything done!

So while I have no idea if I'll even be in town for my race in July or if I'll medically be able to continue with it... I do know that I can keep eating the right things and making an effort to keep healthy that way.  I do know that I can always walk, even if I can't run!  I don't have to give it ALL up just because of setbacks beyond my control.  And when my life settles back down,which it will have to do eventually right?!
Then it will be that much easier to progress and continue on.

Because afterall, this isn't a goal as much as a lifestyle change... so why should my lifestyle change with lifes changes?!

It shouldn't.

Another good find I found on Pinterest (about food) is which foods should be refrigerated and which should not.... interesting!



Enjoy the weekend and Big Ol' Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's out there!


1 comment:

  1. I love your positive outlook on life. I guess I have to email you to find out what the heck is going on! Another possible move?

    ReplyDelete