Sunday, May 20, 2012

Run With Your Heart!



I saw this on (where else)... Pinterest!  It really resonated with me!

I know it means that when you get tired, physically (while running) to push through and run with your heart!  Which is great all on it's own!

But the way it resonates with me in this moment, is even though I can't physically run in this moment... I can still run with my heart!  And I do!  That's just it!

I dream, literally... I dream about running!

There's no doubt in my mind, if I should be so lucky to make it to an old woman status, like real old woman... not just the old that I feel now :)  I will no doubt dream of running!

Last night I dreamed about running the race.
And not only did I finish the race, I didn't even come in last!
My exact time when I crossed the finish line was 100 minutes and 59 seconds.

I laughed in my dream and said to them, 'Wow, why not make it an even 1 minute... 101'

I was happy with that!  It would equate to just a little over 10 minutes per mile.

Now the course, in my dream... was not at all the course in real life.
It was a mix of trails I've run around here and even some from High School.
There were High School friends there too in my dream... and at one point in the course I had to climb a tree... I highly doubt that will take place in real life.

But I'm curious to see if my time is correct... guess we'll see!

I just love that even when we can't do what we love, in the physical world... we can do what we love in the dream/spiritual world!

I know, kind of deep.  HA!  Sorry.  Just humor me here...
Because this dream couldn't have come at a better time as I really was feeling down yesterday about everything else.

It was almost as if God was whispering in my ear... "don't forget your dream!"

Dreams are what remind us we are alive, when we feel like we are not living.

So I'm not sure how, or if I'll even still be living here at the time of the race.
But for once in my life, I will finish something I start.
Even if it means flying in for it!
If I break a leg, dammit I will finish the race in my wheel chair!
I am just, so over letting stuff get in my way!

What I'm learning is that life is full of roadblocks.
Full of people telling you, you can't do things!
There are setbacks and often times, things will look impossible!
But no matter friggin what, if you REALLY, really want something... you will find a way to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment