Monday, May 7, 2012

A Shot In The Dark

"An arrow can be shot only by pulling it backward.
So when life is pulling you back with difficulties, 
it means that it's going to launch you into something great!"


The quote gives me hope!
And what better image comes to mind for it then the fierce and incredible Katniss! 

I feel like since I started this journey a little over 2 months ago... it's been one set back after another!
I've taken it all in stride, no puns intended... and one hurdle at a time... but I have to say, it's getting tiresome!

I wont give up!  I'm not a quitter.  
But I can't help but look up now and again and ask God "Reeeeally!?  I thought you weren't supposed to give me anything I can't handle?!  Tell'n you now Lord, I can't handle all this!"

There are so many personal things going on with me that I wont get into here... mostly because this is not the purpose of the blog or the place for it.  
You've known of my struggles as it pertains to my running endeavors but very few people know what is really going on in my life behind the scenes.  I suppose, none of us really know what's going on with others... even when we think we do.

So rather than recluse with it all which is what my instincts are telling me to do when there is more going on then I can process... I'm just going to put it out there that if you believe in the power of prayer, positive chi, meditation, mojo... whatever it is... if you wouldn't mind sending some on over to your runner girl here, I would greatly appreciate it!

I am down.
I am not out.
I may be scarce as my life is about to spin here pretty quickly... 
but I'm hanging on and hanging in there... and somehow, by the grace of God... 
This too, shall pass!

And like that arrow, may these difficulties that are pulling me back only launch me further into greatness!
Amen!

P.S.  I've got God on speed dial lately so if you'd like me to send up a prayer on your behalf as well, feel free to let me know!  ;)  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment